An ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certification is a certification that a management system, manufacturing process, service or documentation procedure has all the requirements for standardization and quality assurance. Chanakya provides ISO Certification Consultancy for ISO Registration and ISO certifications that your organization might need:
ISO Certification Consultancy for
- ISO 9001: establishes what a business house needs to do to meet its customer’s needs, ensure customer satisfaction, satisfy regulatory requirements, and continuously improve performance. The guidelines provide an international standard, certification and common terminology whereby businesses around the world can do business with each other.
- ISO 31000: establishes certain principles and general guidelines on risk management. It is designed to deal with risk- whether in business strategy, operation, product, project-development or asset-management. This standard helps organizations in answering questions related to probability and severity of the consequences brought about by certain decisions.
- ISO 14000: emphasizes on the need of a commitment to comply with environmental laws and improve continuously in preventing pollution. The goal of this standard is to help identify and control the environmental impact of the activities undertaken by a business house/ corporate or an organization, improve performance and develop a systematic approach to settle and meet the business objectives. This standard provides credibility to the company in form of an international certification that depicts the company’s environmental conscience.
- ISO 22000: deals with Food Safety Management System that is applicable to any organization that exists in the food chain right from the farm to fork to processing, transportation, storage, retail and packaging. An ISO 22000 certification provides credibility to a company in form of valid proof that it has a food safety management system in place.
- ISO 27001: specification for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). It is a framework of policies and procedures consisting of all physical, legal and technical controls involved in an organization’s information risk management processes.
- ISO 13485: ensures consistency in design, development, production, installation, and delivery of medical devices that are safe for their intended purpose. This standard establishes a business management system specific to the medical device industry.
- OHSAS 18001: takes in account occupational health and safety management systems. It exists to help all kinds of organizations in placing demonstrably sound occupational health and safety performance. It is a widely recognized and popular occupational health and safety management system.
- EN 16001: 2009: deals with Energy Management Systems. It is a comprehensive set of controls designed to improve energy efficiency of a company/ organization. It guides them into reducing costs and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by developing and implementing an energy management system.