NGO Consultancy Services
Chanakya provides support services to Non-Profit Organizations (NGOs) regarding various kind of registration of NGOs, provide registration process information to achieve funds for welfare, various Government departments and Ministries related registration process information to Non-Profit Organizations, Social Institutions and Organizations and other kind of registration process information and consultancy.
- NGO Registration
- Trust Registration
- Society Registration
- Section 8 Non Profit Company Registration
- FCRA Registration
- 12A Registration
- 80G Registration
- Project Proposal for Grants and Funding
- Annual Reports Writing
- Concept Note before Project Proposal
- Funding and Fundraising Consultancy
- NGO Darpan Registration
- Event Plans and Reports
- Trademarks Registration
- Copyright Registration
- ISO Certification
- Website for NGO
- Web Development – Web Designing
- Social Media Marketing and Publicity
- Brochure, Newsletter, Pamphlets
- Profile Contents
- Logo Design
A. NGO Registration Services
1. NGO Registration
The group of activists with an aim to work for public welfare must be officially registered so that they have all the legal rights. The process of registration is easy but prone to mistakes if not handled by experts as it involves important formalities, documents and legal process. One of the important formalities is preparation of the Memorandum and articles of association. The memorandum or Trust Deed is the constitution (Samvidhan in Hindi) that includes the aims, objects and purposes of NGO. For professional solutions take the help of NGO Consultants
- NGO Registration as a Public Charitable Trust
- Registration as a Society under Society Registration Act
- National Level Society Registration
- State Level Society Registration
- Section 8 Non Profit Company Registration
- Company Registration under Indian Companies Act
- a. Private Limited Company
- b. Public Limited Company
- c. LLP Registration
- d. One Person Company
2. Registration for Income Tax Exemption
i. 12A Registration for Income Tax Exemption for NGO
ii. 80G Registration for Income Tax Exemption for donors
3. FCRA Registration of NGO
FCRA Registration under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act
To raise funds from foreign sources like donor agencies, philanthropist groups, grants providers etc. FCRA registration is required. This registration can either be on Temporary basis or permanent basis. It is obtained from Home Ministry, Government of India by completing certain necessary formalities like preparing legal documents, evidences and presenting NGOs profile effectively. Chanakya Consultancy can help you out in this by providing support to complete legal process and prepare necessary documents without any error.
i. Long-term FCRA Registration
ii. FCRA Prior Permission Registration before 3 Years
6. Registration for Government Grants: at NGO Darpan and various other departments/ authorities
B. Documentation Services
Documentation Service to get funding and financial support from funding agencies and Government Ministries/Departments.
Technical support and advice
Consultancies offer support in various technical aspects as well as provide advice related to forming, running and managing a NGO. They provide support by handling written and communication channels on behalf of NGO with those of business houses, corporate, organizations, groups, other non-profit organizations in India and abroad etc. Technical support related to registration, certification, documentation, maintenance, monitoring and evaluation is also provided by them.
• NGO work, management and projects
• Documentation for Funding and Fundraising
• Documenting Case Studies
• Project Evaluation Documentation
• Documentation on Profile of NGO
• Project Proposal writing Documentation
• Report writing Documentation
• Other Documentations
Documentation for Grant eligibility and utilization
NGO Project Proposal, Documentation for Grant and Funding
Every NGO runs on the funds and support provided by government, individuals, corporate or public at large. Especially the newly registered NGOs who have no prior experience of working but have the enthusiasm and determination to promote public welfare- for them financial assistance is must. All their projects, programs and activities can only be implemented if they receive appropriate support at the right time. They might want to collaborate with government departments and ministries, various funding agencies whether national or foreign, corporate etc. For this they need to request them for funds by filing an application generally known as Project proposal and grant proposal. These proposals provide an insight to the donors into the aspirant’s profile, work, plan and strategies. Hence it is very crucial that the proposal conveys the right image so that the NGO wins the grant. This is where the Consultancy steps in. We have experience and expertise in preparing documentation and provide valuable guidance for raising funds from various funding and donor agencies.
a. Project Proposal
b. Annual report
c. Project Report
d. NGO Profile
e. Concept Note
f. Fund Raising Reports
g. Events and Workshop reports
h. Resolution of meetings and decisions
i. Field Survey reports and Data collection report
C. Fundraising for NGO
Consultants of NGO Consultancy are specialized in raising funds and support for NGOs. Their highly skilled professionals form a network of communication between supporters and organizations in conformity with the new trend like social media networking and online communication systems. Thus, generating impeccable results for NGOs like arranging funds through multiple channels. We prepare strategies for campaigning, marketing, developing campaign calendar; targeting capital, recommending capital use plan, identifying leadership for the campaigns, education and training of volunteers etc.
- Fund Raising Schemes and CSR
• Institutional and Government Fund Raising
• Direct Mailing Application
• Donation Boxes
• School Awareness cum sponsorship Program
• Fund Raising from Corporate Sector
• Fund Raising through internet
• Cause Related Marketing
• Foreign Funding
• Social Campaigns, trainings and seminars
• Different Fund Raising Plans
- Fund Raising plans and programs
• Digital and Social media
• Fundraising through Telecalling
• Fundraising through Payroll Giving
• CrowdFunding via the Internet
• Face to Face and Door to Door Fundraising
• On Site Fundraising via various methods and ideas
• Direct Response Television (DRTV) Fundraising
• Corporate Fundraising
Chanakya assist in providing web solutions to propagate and advertise the NGOs work and aim; maintaining details of the distribution, developing and training human resources, performing research and analyzing various results or situations, promoting sales, advertising, publishing, managing funds, accounting, handling insurance and financial investments, raising funds, providing legal and administrative advice etc.
• Web related Consulting Services
• Web Development, Content Management System and Designing
• Web Hosting and Domain Registration of Social Organization
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to find NGO
• Software and Android Application Development
• Content Writing for Social Media and Profile
• Publicity and Identification Campaigns on Social Media
• Logo Designing for Organization and Institution
• Brochure, Pamphlet Designing and Printing
E. Management Services
NGO Consultancy provides services to manage, implement, maintain, initiate, and organise or assist assimilation orders and many / to various departments / agencies / institutions and / or association of persons, NGOs, businesses, non-governmental trusts and public affairs companies and homes, providing input of advisors and experts. Thus, we can assure Chanakya Consultancy is well experienced and expert in NGO Registration, formation, providing legal/ technical/ social support, fund raising, providing long term support even after registration to manage the NGO’s working as a legal entity.
Assisting NPOs, NGOs, Government agencies and corporate houses
Consultancy assists various non- profit organizations, non-governmental organizations, government agencies and corporate houses based in India and abroad to build their capacity and do better in their respective field. For this they are offered various courses and programs by the Consultancy to implement capacity building.
Advice and Guidance
Consultancy provides advice, guidance and support to NGOs for all types of accreditations, registrations, permits, licenses, associations, approvals, and permissions etc. from different departments, boards, and ministries of the state or central governments and other semi-government and non government agencies.
E. Miscellaneous NGO Consultancy and Support Services
- Support NGO through internet and web based Media, Social Media and Social networks.
- Support and Consultancy for operation and management of NGOs to collect and manage funds and resources.
- Information Support about various Government Departments, Authorities, Funding Agencies.
- Information collaborations and Communication between NGOs to develop effective partnership each other.
- Establish and manage Information Dissemination Networking between NGOs and other organizations.
- Manages and promote Electronic Networking between community organizations and NGOs to strengthen them.
- Provide free online resources and information for capacity building of grass root level NGOs and Social Activists.
- Legal assistance and legal awareness programs for the needy.
- Shares knowledge, experience and ideas among NGOs.
- Support in fund-raising programs and activities for deserving NGOs.
- Create mutual platform and network between Non-Profit Organization and Funding Agencies.
- Other Consulting and support services related to various issues in required sectors.